" Education and Awareness are the keys to child sexual abuse prevention"
**This site may not display properly with older versions of Internet explorer
One-Fifteen Join the movement to stop child molesters! Click the link to learn all about the vitally important One-Fifteen project. Children need protection and you can provide that. Click here to learn how to help.
Want to stop child molesters and protect innocent children? Join our monthly supporter program. Only $15.00 a month will enable us to continue to fight child molestation and protect children. Join today! Click here for more information
Read the guidelines and become full aware, have peace knowing that you're prepared. Look into the children's eyes then teach them and you'll prevent the cries! 1 hour for complete Child Protection from molesters an kidnappers. Open the protection guidelines by clicking below. You can also listen and read at the same time by pressing play on the player. Also a touching powerful video is below the audio guidelines. Open the guidelines by clicking here
Parents and kids listen the child protection conference that was taught by clicking the player above. Also, be sure to click the link above to read or download and print all the important protection guidelines. If you want to read along with what is being taught in the audio then, in another window simply click on the above link that says "Important Protection Guidelines" you can then listen and follow along.
Thank you! The video below "Prevent The Tears" has surpassed 16,000 views on youtube! That is a lot of children now protected!
Zip Code predator search
Click this link and then choose your state and you will be taken directly to your states database of sexual offenders. You can then search by zip code or address.
Kids and Teenagers If an older teenager or an adult is talking to you in any sexual way, showing you sexual magazines, pictures or movies or touching you or making you touch them in any sexual way it is illegal and will harm you especially if you don't tell anyone. Studies show you can end up becoming a child molester yourself. Click here to see all the things that will happen to you if you do not get help.
Parents and Guardians, do you think your children will tell you if they are being molested just because they promise they will?
Do you believe you already know all the information on how to identify sexual abuse and sexual predators? If you answered yes to either of these questions you are about to be shocked. Child molesters are always changing their tactics. The Department of Crime stats shows that 88% of children initially don't tell anyone they have been molested for a period of 3-5 years. Also, 90% of child victims knew their offender and 25% of children who have been molested and don't tell anyone will go on to become child molesters themselves.
1) General profiles of sexual predators
2)The Common threats, tricks, and lies used by Predators.
3) How to identify and locate predators in your neighborhood.
4)Warning signs of child sexual abuse.
5) Guidelines on how to prevent child kidnapping
6) The harmful effects of child sexual abuse
7) How to communicate with your children about the dangers of sexual predators.
1) By using the link above listen/download or read online the protection and help guidelines and go over them with your children.
2) By using the link above, conduct a free sexual offender search by state and zip code.
3) If an abuse has taken place, report it to the proper authorities, the link above will provide you with a simple form that can be downloaded, that will assist you in organizing all the information you will need.
4) Pre-register for one of our free child protection conferences, which are an interactive and informative way to learn all the information you will need to protect children from sexual abuse. Please note that the child protection conferences contain more information and further detailed information than the information available for download in the PACS guideline.
5) At the conference, you can sign-up for a free volunteer training, that will equip you and teach you on how to provide vital prevention education to others in your community. You can also sign-up to volunteer simply by contacting us anytime using the link above.
6) Consider becoming part of the One-fifteen and commit to $15 a month or by making a one time tax-deductible donation to the non-profit work of Protect Children. We are 100% supported by your donations.